Channel 10 announced that Gladiators is returning to our TV screens & we finally know who will be in the brand-new gladiatorial arena!
Introducing your 2024 Gladiators:
- Athlete and coach Harriet Roberts (Arrow)
- Bodybuilder Jaymi-Lee Morris (Chaos)
- Athlete and TED speaker Damien Gilbert Rider (Cobra)
- Two-time Ninja Warrior Tatyanna Pogonza-Dumas (Comet)
- Fitness coach Blessings Chilufya (Cyclone)
- Commonwealth Games athlete and CrossFit games athlete Alethea Boon (Elektra)
- Stuntwoman and MMA fighter Chanique Greyling (Halo)
- Bodybuilder Kwame Duah (Maximus)
- Former NRL player Sandor Earl (Phoenix)
- CrossFit Games athlete and former Australian hockey player Katelin Marks (Raven)
- CrossFit Games athlete Khan Porter (Spartan)
- Australian ironman Jett Kenny (Viking)
With the Contenders playing for the ultimate money-can’t-buy-prize – joining as a Gladiator in the next season – they won’t go down without a fight of epic proportions.
Hosted by iconic sports stars Liz Ellis and Beau Ryan, Gladiators is set to release on Channel 10 and 10 Play in 2024.