This Valentine’s Day get your special someone a gift that doesn’t say “I totally bought this at the servo on the way home”
The love gods over at LVLY have created a bundle that neatly wraps up the three B’s of Valentine’s Day: Booze, bouquets, and bodily fluids (yeah I already regret typing that). It’s aptly called ‘Vibes’ and I’m in love.
Yep, that’s a vibrator. Can I say vibrator on here? I guess we’ll find out together.
The buzzzzzing bundle includes:
– Beautiful locally grown flower arrangement in their trademark LVLY jar (medium posy pictured)
– 1x can of Batch & Co‘s Noosa Spritz (Double Grapefruit & Rosé)
– 1x can of Batch & Co‘s Bondi Spritiz (Guava, Straberry & Rosé)
– ‘Treat yo self’ cookie
– A message card for a perosnal note
~ and what you’ve been waiting for ~
– ‘The Millionaire’ Vibrator by the Happy Collective (great name guys)
The saucy bundle all comes beautifully packaged in a ‘Someone thinks you’re awesome’ gift box which is appropriate as anyone receiving this on Valentine’s Day will think YOU’RE awesome.
I should mention that LVLY also sell less “risqué” bundles (flowers, chocolates, champagne, etc) but with prices starting at $155 (plus postage) for the ‘Vibes’ bundle why wouldn’t you show your lover exactly how they make you feel. Grab one here before stocks are… exhausted.