There’s been a real Trick or Treating scare near Melbourne overnight, with a little girl who went door knocking, ending up in hospital.

Doctors think she somehow swallowed a prescription medication that may have been mixed up with her lollies. The little girl is now stable.

Her mum noticed her feeling sick at 8 o’clock after they went Trick or Treating on Thursday evening in Bacchus Marsh.

She called an ambulance immediatley and was rushed to Sunshine Hospital, according to the Herald Sun.

Police were notified of the incident and an investigation is currently underway.

“Investigators have been told that the child may have ingested a prescription medication and are currently making inquiries as to how this happened,” they said in a statement, according to Daily Mail.

“Police have not received any other reports of any similar incidents in the area.”

Advertisement
Advertisement