Screaming children, armrest hogging and not having enough overhead bag space are nothing compared to stinky fellow passengers, a survey has revealed.
The Airlineratings.com survey asked readers to rate 10 types of ‘Passengers From Hell’ from most irritating to the least.
And poor hygiene emerged as our biggest gripe.
The second? Out-of-control kids.
Here’s how the rest fared:
3. Seat recliners
4. Armrest hoggers
5. The lack of overhead baggage space
6. The passenger who constantly needs the loo
8. The passenger who exercises in the aisle
9. The passenger who insists on being served before anyone else and is constantly requesting the flight attendant
10. The window hogger (who also closes the shade for the entire flight)