Imagine travelling halfway around the world for only $248. Well, stop dreaming. It’s now a reality.
Flight Centre is offering super cheap return Qantas flights from Sydney to Shanghai from $466, from Brisbane from $469, Melbourne from $495 and Adelaide from $499 as part of its Black Friday sale.
Thought it couldn’t get better than that? Oh boy, does it ever!
Travel companies are slashing prices on flights, cruises, tours and hotels, with competing Black Friday sales making today one of the most strategic (and cheapest!) times to book a holiday.
We’ve already seen $839 return flights to Europe (yep, only $420 each way) and $1 flights with Tigerair’s “Pay to fly, come back for $1” sale. Expedia is also offering a saving of up to 50 per cent off some flights, and up to 75 per cent off selected hotels.
STA Travel has also managed to secure ridiculously low prices for tours, flights and activities.
– Europe from $699 return
– USA from $799 return
– Japan from $499 return
– Up to 35% off small group adventures – G Adventures
– Up to 20% off Contiki 2019 worldwide
– Up to 20% off Busabout Europe & USA tours
– Up to 30% off Busabout U & Ireland adventures
– Up to 15% off Busabout Asia tours
– Up to 37% off Eurail Passes
– 10% off STA Travel insurance
C’est la vie, we’re going on holidays, baby!