Scientists figured out that people who make SMALL changes actually lose more weight than people who go hardcore with diet and exercise. Here are ten small and EASY ways to lose more weight over the long haul.
1. Write down what you eat.
2. Get up and move around during commercials.
3. Always take the stairs. Climb three extra flights of stairs per day.
4. Pack your own lunch. You’ll save thousands of calories and hundreds of dollars.
5. Walk anywhere that’s less than a kilometer away.
6. When you’re eating a treat, make the experience LAST . . . like about 10 minutes. And eat more slowly in general.
7. Skip juice and eat a whole piece of fruit instead.
8. Order a simple coffee instead of the mochachino type stuff.
9. Drop high calorie foods like cookies at the rate of one serving per week. At the same time, add one dose of healthy stuff like broccoli.
10. Get plenty of rest. For some reason, sleep deprivation causes weight gain.
Here are some great tracks to inspire you while working out!
For more information, click here.