Attention all TV addicts!
If you’re stuck for your next TV binge-sesh, we’ve gotcha covered.
Amazon Prime Australia has a load of killer TV shows that you need to get around like Fleabag and The Marvellous Mrs Maisel.
But you know what sucks?
When you go to watch a show that’s been recommended by your overseas mate and it’s not there.
Well, that’s where PureVPN comes into play.
They let you access the complete US and UK Prime Video content library here in Aus, just for $2.95 a month.
And PureVPN is currently offering a massive 73% off on its one-year plan which you can now get for only $2.95 per month, or $35 per year.
Setting up PureVPN and accessing Prime Video US and UK library in Australia is as easy as 1, 2…6!
1. Subscribe to your desired PureVPN plan
2. Download and Install the app
3. Open the app
4. Go to Streaming Mode (skip it if you are using browser extension)
5. Select Channels (for desktop users) or Popular Websites (for browser extension users)
6. Find and click Prime Video US
Happy binge watching!