You can a lot about a person’s character by three things:
1. The way they treat waiters
2. Whether they like pineapple on a pizza
3. Their Uber rating
But for some slightly inexplicable reason, it takes a fair bit of detective work – and, if we’re being honest, a bit of a Google – to figure out where exactly your own personal Uber rating is hiding.
Luckily for you, after we grew concerned at what our 3am D & Ms with a perfect stranger might be doing to our stars, we did the legwork, so you don’t have to.
1. Open up the Uber app, hit the burger drop-down in the top left-hand corner and select “Help”.
2. Under additional topics, there’ll be an “Account and Payment” option; choose that and then, in the next screen, “Account Settings and Ratings”.
3. Down near the bottom you should be able to see “I’d like to know my rating”, which will then take you to a screen where you can “Submit” to get your rating.
It’s that simple! Now you can go back to what’s really important: Asking your driver if they’ve had a busy night.