How much were you earning at 14? Possibly a few dollars here and there? Well, the kids of Stranger Things are probably earning more than you ever will. No offence, but it’s true.
The young stars of Netflix’s Stranger Things earn six-figure salaries per episode.
Before the show became a smash hit, the show’s child actors were reportedly earning $30,000 per episode, however, that soon changed.
The cast renegotiated their salaries once the show was a ratings success. So, how much are they earning per episode for Seasons three and four? See for yourself.
– Winona Ryder (Joyce Byers): $350,000
– David Harbour (Jim Hopper): $350,000
– Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven): $350,000
– Finn Wolfhard (Mike Wheeler): $250,000
– Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson): $250,000
– Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas Sinclair): $250,000
– Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler): $250,000
– Charlie Heaton (Jonathan Byers): $250,00
– Noah Schnapp (Will Byers): $250,000
– Sadie Sink (Max Mayfield): $150,000
– Dacre Montgomery (Billy Hargrove): $150,000
Yep, you guessed it – the cast are earning between $2.8 million and $1.2 million per season, and most of them aren’t even 18 yet!
If you want to feel even more sorry for yourself, it’s reported that Millie Bobby Brown is earning even more than her cast mates, with Variety claiming that the 14-year-old is getting additional fees on top of her high salary.
However, the cast of Stranger Things are far from being the highest-paid TV stars of 2018.
According to Variety, Elisabeth Moss earns $1 million per episode for The Handmaid’s Tale, while Julia Roberts gets $600,000 per episode for her new show, Homecoming.