Gold 104.3

Now Playing:

Listen on

There Has Been AN Explosion At A Melbourne Primary School

A man has been flown to hospital after suffering burns following a gas explosion at a Melbourne primary school.

Firefighters attended St Catherine’s Primary on Ridgemont Drive in Berwick at 11:40AM.

It is believed the blaze was ignited from a ruptured gas main that travelled into the primary school buildings.

No children were in the building as they are currently on school holidays.

A man in his 20s was treated for burns to his limbs and face. His skin was cooled in the shower before he was transported to the Alfred Hospital.

Share this: