Gold 104.3
PURE GOLD

Now Playing:

Loading...
Listen on

Melbourne Residents On Alert After Neighbour Takes Action

An irate neighbour who was left fed up with dog poo fouling his Blackburn nature strip appears to have gone to horrible length to deter dog walkers.

The man is believed to have scattered potentially fatal snail bait on his grass.

The disgruntled man posted a ‘safety notice’ on his fence that alerted passengers-by that the area had bee ‘treated with chemicals’ because of “irresponsible dog owners not picking up after their dogs”.

undefined

The man’s property is on a corner block and the sign could only be seen from up close.

The image as shared on Facebook last night to warn dog walkers.

A number of people reported the hazard to Whitehorse Council and the RSPCA, while some contacted police.

Share this: