Melbourne Could Be Hit By A Horrible Smell This Weekend
Melburnians are being told not to worry if they smell smoke this weekend as planned burns are scheduled to take place.
Weather permitting, the following burns will take place;
• 16.5 hectare burn, Keilor on King’s Road
• 13.5 hectare burn, Mickleham on Mount Ridley West
• 6.9 hectare burn, Badger Creek on Koo Wee Rup Track
• 1.5 hectare burn, Badger Creek on Picaninny Creek
• 14.1 hectare burn, Powelltown on Boundary Track
• 11.34 hectare burn, Greensborough on Wanbanna Avenue
• 21.9 hectare burn, Powelltown on Bunyip Road
• 4 hectare burn, Warrandyte on David Road
• 10 hectare burn, Mount Dandenong on Kyeema Track
• 37.9 hectare burn, Powelltown on Portas Road.
So, if you are out and about and spot or smell smoke, don’t panic, it could be a burn-off.
Or a burnt democracy sausage.