Wheels For Nick
- Where: Sandown Racecourse Carpark 591-659 Princes Highway, Springvale, VIC 3171 AU
2nd August, 2015, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
add to calendar
- Event Type: Charity/Fundraiser
- Website: https://www.chuffed.org/project/wheelsfornick
Nick Elliot is a 4 year old boy. He is the son of Wayne & Tracey Elliot and they live in Blackburn, Victoria. Tragically, Nick has been diagnosed with Batten Disease and only has a few years left to live.
Over the next few years Nick will require the constant use of a wheel chair. His eyesight will diminish and he will require full time care.
Join us as we help to make the rest of his life as happy as possible!
On 2 August 2015 we are holding a fundraising event at Sandown Racecourse. "Wheels for Nick" will be a car show and shine event held in the racecourse carpark. Doors open at 8am for entrants and the general public are welcome to attend from 10am to 3pm.
The event will offer:
• Fun for all the family.
• Prizes for event entrants.
• Prizes for the general public.
• Raffle prizes from our sponsors.
• Food and beverage vendors.
• Rides for the kids.