• Don't Bring Me Down
  • Listen on
Pure Gold

Gold 104.3

  • now playing:
    Don't Bring Me Down
    Electric Light Orchestra
  • Listen on

Man Electrocuted To Death While Listening To Music On Phone

A man has died after he was electrocuted while listening to music through his headphones on his smartphone. 

The 27-year-old man had his phone plugged into an electrical socket for charging, when he received a shock and fell to the floor early in the morning on October 8, at a village in India. 


He was found slumped on the floor and was rushed to a health care treatment, sadly he was declared dead on arrival. 

According to police, preliminary investigations showed that it is possible a technical fault led to the killer shock.

The make or model of the phone is unknown. 

MORE: Samsung Warn Users To Switch Their Phones Off IMMEDIATELY

Source: Metro

TRENDING NOW: This Will Stop You From Using Your Phone While Driving

Share this: